Registration is now closed. Get on the list for our next 5 Day Challenge
The Supernatural Business course combines sound business strategy with prophetic insight to launch or grow your business. You’ll learn to partner with Holy Spirit, and get connected to like-minded people who will become your focus group, think tank and support system. You’ll have a step by step plan to follow which will maximize your growth rate and allow you to have a balanced lifestyle to fulfill your multi-faceted destiny.
Through the Supernatural Business course you'll:
- Uncover the areas where you are most gifted and use them to full effect in business
- Recognize and ditch the mindsets and attitudes that hold you back
- Rewire your mind into working for you and not against you
- Learn how easy marketing can be, especially if you don’t like sales, or sleazy techniques
- Adopt new time management and productivity strategies, and recognize time-wasting rabbit trails
- Have a plan for a balanced lifestyle that incorporates rest, family time, and time for other things you are called to do
This class is for you if:
- You are just getting started
- You are established in business but need better structure and/or game plans
- You are comfortable with using biblical principles (need not be a Christian, but you’ll have to put up with the rest of us 😉
- You are out to impact people’s lives in a big way and not to make money at all costs
- You are not comfortable marketing yourself.
- You need a cohesive strategy, rather than haphazardly working on varied marketing techniques
- You need support and feedback from a coach and like-minded community
Some things we cover:
- Clarity and setting up the right business model
- Inner healing to thwart self-sabotage
- Honing in on your target market and your unique message
- Foreseeing obstacles and developing a plan to navigate
- Time management
- Goal setting that works for you
- Developing a 5 stage marketing plan customized for your business
- Setting prices
- Websites and other promotional material
- Systems and automation that save time and effort
- Money management
- Diversifying your offerings for extra revenue
The class is an exciting romp through a bunch of key business ideas ranging from the inner world of why you do it and why you struggle in some places to nuts and bolts understandings of normal processes, internet commerce, sales, duplicating yourself, ... you name it, it's in there.
I believe I will be going back over this material time and time again.
I joined this class hoping to get a business going. I now have 3. The directions were clear and concise, and it really helped to bounce ideas off of everyone on the call because they could see things that I didn't. The tech stuff was especially helpful. Before I didn't know all the technical tools I could use to help me have a functional business online, and I have a lot more confidence now.
Healing Frequencies Music, Kingdom Tribes, Supernatural Lessons.
Why This Class is Different
- We're looking at business and marketing from a Christian perspective. We place ethics and people above the quick buck.
- It's comprehensive. This equals the content of numerous other classes that you would have to piecemeal together and figure out what to focus on when.
- Support. You're not just going through the material and getting thrown in a Facebook group where you get your questions answered by other people in the class who may or may not be giving solid advice. Even the option without the calls gets you support in the forum.
- We emphasize principles over tactics. Principles are natural laws that have a specific outcome based on the action taken. They remain the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. A tactic is a temporal outcome based on specific actions. The steps often change, or the need for that particular tactic does. Tactitians frequently get the rug yanked out from under them when the rules change, but principles endure forever.
- We're not people who make all their money telling other people how to make money on the internet. This is the side gig. We run ecommerce businesses, do client work, teach online classes, write and self-publish books, subscription box club, and do manufacturing. We deal with both physical and digital information products, so if you're wanting to have an online business, we probably know something about your direction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I go at my own pace?
We suggest that you shoot for completing two modules a month. We drop one the first and third Monday of the month. The weeks in between (2nd and 4th), we meet on Zoom after you've had a chance to work independently a little bit, and then we can go over what you've done.
Two per month is great goal but stuff happens. If you can't get through the class in a year, you can pay for some extended time at a monthly rate. You can also just save the information and finish on your own.
How much time is this going to take?
First let me say that Supernatural Business is a *strategic* approach to building a business. We focus on the overall picture and take action to accomplish the important matters, so that you get the maximum results given the time and energy you are able to devote to your business.
As far as time per module, I estimated around 10 hrs assuming you haven't done much work on your business in that area. I asked some prior students for input on how much time they spent and here are some answers.
"It depends on the topic. When it comes to website building, that takes a lot of time. I'd say if you're serious about it, you need to set aside 10 hours a week minimum, especially during techie stuff."
"Some modules the homework was only 2-3 hours. The time management ones will take about 5 hours if you do everything your supposed to be doing (but, it will save you tons of time in the long run and is totally worth it). I agree 100% with Del that the technical lessons will be at least 10 hours. Those lessons are packed with things you should be doing to make your business grow. You will want to take your time going through those lessons and evaluating what you need to be doing, and then you will have to take lots of time implementing what you learned."
"As far as the basic reading/listening to the lesson, and praying about the responses, a few hours. Application time is going to vary considerably, depending on what you've got going. The great thing is, that you can dive as deeply in as you need to and/or are able to. Some weeks I already had pretty well established, so they were super quick, more a looking at some of the other options available. I took notes, so that I can implement some things as my business grows."
When are the group calls?
Good question! Wednesday afternoons at 1 pm Pacific (4 Eastern) time, twice a month. You can join by phone or web. (Zoom) If you are rarely available at that time, that's probably not the package for you.
The calls are to talk you through certain areas where you're stuck, unsure, need opinions, need more clarity etc. If you can't get there, it'll be ok. You also have the ability to put all your questions right under the week's assignment in the forum and we can respond to you there.
The main benefit of the calls is the relationship building and the flow of ideas and feedback from the group. I notice deeper, and more off the cuff responses from people helping each other on the calls than I do on the forums. This is your think tank and focus group all in one.
There also tends to be unique synergies that God puts together, that one person has the obscure info that another needs.
Do I even need a business class?
There is a lot of free and very good info out there on the internet. If you have more time than money, maybe you don't need a class.
But here's the deal. Information is one thing, knowing when and how to apply it is another. What's out there for free is a disjointed tangled mess. And if you don't have a solid plan in place, you'll burn time and energy hopping from one thing to the next instead of considering what you need to focus on for the stage you're at.
One of the benefits of taking this class is that the info is sorted and structured already. And since every business is different, I give you some different options to accomplish what needs to happen at each stage, and you get to pray about direction. I'm all too happy to advise as well. The class will shave time off the process of wading through the tactics and techniques that are out there.
The other thing to consider, is do you need support? Do you have naysayers in your life who can't see past you just holding down a good job until you retire and only then can you entertain this foolishness? A year in a small class with people on your wavelength might be a good thing.
Will you show up better for a class? For me, when I first decided to take a business class, it was because I felt like I needed to put some money down on it. That would make me take it seriously and show up. I could blow off free classes and keep devouring blog posts and free ebooks, doing nothing with the information, but if there was money to be lost... That would be another story. I had to make my investment pay off. And I did!
Class + Group Calls
Class + Group Calls and PrivatE Coaching
Need a monthly option? Our middle plan (Class and Zoom) is available as a monthly subscription.
When you enroll in the Supernatural Business Class, you'll also get these bonuses for free! You can work through them at your own pace, as needed.
Build your own website from scratch! It's best to know how to work on your own website. If you always rely on other people to make the changes, you'll never make all the changes and updates you want to make.
You need to be confident in your ability to work on your own site, even if you outsource a lot of the work and design elements later on.
Coming Feb 2021
Authoring and Self-Publishing
Did you know you can get paid for ads instead of you paying to run them? Books are a great way to supplement your business and portray you as the go-to person in your field.
We'll show you the steps you need to pull a book together. (Hint: You may have already written it and just don't know it.)
Coming May 2021
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you join the class and decide within 30 days that it's just not right for you, we'll refund your money.