The Dream Ventures course combines sound business strategy with prophetic insight to launch or grow your business. You’ll learn to partner with Holy Spirit, and get connected to like-minded people who will become your focus group, think tank and support system. You’ll have a step by step plan to follow which will maximize your growth rate and allow you to have a balanced lifestyle to fulfill your multi-faceted destiny.
Through the Dream Ventures course you'll
- Uncover the areas where you are most gifted and use them to full effect in business
- Recognize and ditch the mindsets and attitudes that hold you back
- Rewire your mind into working for you and not against you
- Learn how easy marketing can be, especially if you don’t like sales, or sleazy techniques
- Adopt new time management and productivity tricks, and recognize time-wasting rabbit trails
- Have a plan for a balanced lifestyle that incorporates rest, family time, and time for other things you are called to do
This class is for you if:
- You are just getting started
- You are established in business but need better structure and/or game plans
- You are comfortable with using biblical principles (need not be a Christian, but you’ll have to put up with the rest of us 😉
- You are out to impact people’s lives in a big way and not to make money at all costs
- You are not comfortable marketing yourself.
- You need a cohesive strategy, rather than haphazardly working on varied marketing techniques
- You need support and feedback from a coach and like-minded community
Some things we cover:
- Clarity and setting up the right business model
- Inner healing to thwart self-sabotage
- Honing in on your target market and your unique message
- Foreseeing obstacles and developing a plan to navigate
- Time management
- Goal setting that works for you
- Developing a 5 stage marketing plan customized for your business
- Setting prices
- Websites and other promotional material
- Systems and automation that save time and effort
- Money management
- Diversifying your offerings for extra revenue
Dream Ventures is an exciting romp through a bunch of key business ideas ranging from the inner world of why you do it and why you struggle in some places to nuts and bolts understandings of normal processes, internet commerce, sales, duplicating yourself, ... you name it, it's in there.
I believe I will be going back over this material time and time again.
This class answered so many questions that I didn't even know how to ask. I felt so lost and confused before. I wasn't sure what I was missing, or how to fix it, but now I do. I know that there is a lot more that I can learn and do to make this even more successful, but I feel like I have a foundation and structure in place to make growth possible.
Emotional & Spiritual Healing, and Alice Arlene
Class + Group Calls
Class + Group Calls and PrivatE Coaching
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I go at my own pace?
You can. We suggest that you shoot for doing one module a week. That's a great goal but stuff happens. If you are doing a package that has support in the form of coaching calls, those are available for 6 months from your start date. It's to your advantage to show up with something you're working on for that reason. You can pay for some extended time on the group calls if needed, but your class will be there as long as you're still working on it. (If I see you inactive for a long time, I may delete some of your posts to streamline and keep your business private.)
How much time is this going to take?
First let me say that Dream Ventures is a *strategic* approach to building a business. We focus on the overall picture and take action to accomplish the important matters, so that you get the maximum results given the time and energy you are able to devote to your business.
As far as time per week, I estimated around 10 hrs assuming you haven't done much work on your business in that area. I asked some prior students for input on how much time they spent and here are some answers.
"It depends on the week. When it comes to website building, that takes a lot of time. I'd say if you're serious about it, you need to set aside 10 hours a week minimum, especially during techie stuff."
"Some weeks the homework was only 2-3 hours. The time management ones will take about 5 hours if you do everything your supposed to be doing (but, it will save you tons of time in the long run and is totally worth it). I agree 100% with Del that the technical lessons will be at least 10 hours. Those lessons are packed with things you should be doing to make your business grow. You will want to take your time going through those lessons and evaluating what you need to be doing, and then you will have to take lots of time implementing what you learned."
"As far as the basic reading/listening to the lesson, and praying about the responses, a few hours. Application time is going to vary considerably, depending on what you've got going. The great thing is, that you can dive as deeply in as you need to and/or are able to. Some weeks I already had pretty well established, so they were super quick, more a looking at some of the other options available. I took notes, so that I can implement some things as my business grows."
When are the group calls?
Good question! Thursday evenings at 5 pm Pacific time, every other week. You can join by phone or web. If you are rarely available at that time, that's probably not the package for you.
The calls are to talk you through certain areas where you're stuck, unsure, need opinions, need more clarity etc. If you can't get there, it'll be ok. You also have the ability to put all your questions right under the week's assignment in the forum and we can respond to you there.
The main benefit of the calls is the relationship building and the flow of ideas and feedback from the group. I notice deeper, and more off the cuff responses from people helping each other on the calls than I do on the forums. This is your think tank and focus group all in one.
There also tends to be unique synergies that God puts together, that one person has the obscure info that another needs.
Do I even need a business class?
There are a lot of free and very good info out there on the internet. If you have more time than money, maybe you don't need a class.
But here's the deal. Information is one thing, knowing when and how to apply it is another. What's out there for free is a disjointed tangled mess. And if you don't have a solid plan in place, you'll burn time and energy hopping from one thing to the next instead of considering what you need to focus on for the stage you're at.
One of the benefits of taking this class is that the info is sorted and structured already. And since every business is different, I give you some different options to accomplish what needs to happen at each stage, and you get to pray about direction. I'm all too happy to advise as well. The class will shave time off the process of wading through the tactics and techniques that are out there.
The other thing to consider, is do you need support? Do you have naysayers in your life who can't see past you just holding down a good job until you retire and only then can you entertain this foolishness? 6 months in a small class with people on your wavelength might be a good thing.
Will you show up better for a class? For me, when I first decided to take a business class, it was because I felt like I needed to put some money down on it. That would make me take it seriously and show up. I could blow off free classes and keep devouring blog posts and free ebooks, doing nothing with the information, but if there was money to be lost... That would be another story. I had to make my investment pay off. And I did!
Why This Class is Different
- We're looking at business and marketing from a Christian perspective. We place ethics and people above the quick buck.
- It's comprehensive. This equals the content of numerous other classes that you would have to piecemeal together and figure out what to focus on when.
- Support. You're not just going through the material and getting thrown in a Facebook group where you get your questions answered by other people in the class who may or may not be giving solid advice. Even the option without the calls gets you support in the forum.
- We emphasize principles over tactics. Principles are natural laws that have a specific outcome based on the action taken. They remain the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. A tactic is a temporal outcome based on specific actions. The steps often change, or the need for that particular tactic does. Tactitians frequently get the rug yanked out from under them when the rules change, but principles endure forever.
- I'm not someone who makes all my money telling other people how to make money on the internet. This is my side gig. I run an ecommerce business that has a bit of client work involved, I teach several online classes, write books, am a manufacturer, I deal with both physical and information products, have a subscription box club, so if you're wanting to have an online business, I probably know something about your direction.
Class + Group Calls
Class + Group Calls and PrivatE Coaching
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you join the class and decide within 30 days that it's just not right for you, I'll refund your money.