The Dream Ventures course combines sound business strategy with prophetic insight to launch or grow your business. You’ll learn to partner with Holy Spirit, and get connected to like-minded people who will become your focus group, think tank and support system. You’ll have a step by step plan to follow which will maximize your growth rate and allow you to have a balanced lifestyle to fulfill your multi-faceted destiny.
Through the Dream Ventures course you'll
- Uncover the areas where you are most gifted and use them to full effect in business
- Recognize and ditch the mindsets and attitudes that hold you back
- Rewire your mind into working for you and not against you
- Learn how easy marketing can be, especially if you don’t like sales, or sleazy techniques
- Adopt new time management and productivity tricks, and recognize time-wasting rabbit trails
- Have a plan for a balanced lifestyle that incorporates rest, family time, and time for other things you are called to do
This class is for you if:
- You are just getting started
- You are established in business but need better structure and/or game plans
- You are comfortable with using biblical principles (need not be a Christian, but you’ll have to put up with the rest of us 😉
- You are out to impact people’s lives in a big way and not to make money at all costs
- You are not comfortable marketing yourself.
- You need a cohesive strategy, rather than haphazardly working on varied marketing techniques
- You need support and feedback from a coach and like-minded community
Some things we cover:
- Clarity and setting up the right business model
- Inner healing to thwart self-sabotage
- Honing in on your target market and your unique message
- Foreseeing obstacles and developing a plan to navigate
- Time management
- Goal setting that works for you
- Developing a 5 stage marketing plan customized for your business
- Setting prices
- Websites and other promotional material
- Systems and automation that save time and effort
- Money management
- Developing products and packages for extra revenue
Owning my own business would have been too scary going it alone, but with the help, encouragement and input from Seneca and other participants in Dream Ventures, I keep putting one foot in front of the other. I not only help kids gain abilities in music (which is also proven to affect language and math skills), but I get to hire some great music educators of all ages and give them a platform and salary in an arena that is finding less public financial support. It’s good living on the edge!
Sherry Varkonyi, Shake, Rattle and Roll
$70 per month, 6 month class. This is an assignment per week, and an optional group phone call on Thursday evenings as well as a class forum where you can ask questions in between calls or if you miss them. Sign up here!
If you have no idea what to do for a business, or you have too many ideas, check out the Discovery class!