The Dream Ventures course combines sound business strategy with prophetic insight to launch or grow your business. You’ll learn to partner with Holy Spirit, and get connected to like-minded people who will become your focus group, think tank and support system. You’ll have a step by step plan to follow which will maximize your growth rate and allow you to have a balanced lifestyle to fulfill your multi-faceted destiny.
Time Remaining To Sign Up
Through the Dream Ventures Class you'll:
- Uncover the areas where you are most gifted and use them to full effect in business
- Recognize and ditch the mindsets and attitudes that hold you back
- Rewire your mind into working for you and not against you
- Learn how easy marketing can be, especially if you don’t like sales, or sleazy techniques
- Adopt new time management and productivity tricks, and recognize time-wasting rabbit trails
- Have a plan for a balanced lifestyle that incorporates rest, family time, and time for other things you are called to do
This class is for you if:
- You are just getting started
- You are established in business but need better structure and/or game plans
- You are comfortable with using biblical principles (need not be a Christian, but you'll have to put up with the rest of us 😉
- You are out to impact people's lives in a big way and not to make money at all costs
- You are not comfortable marketing yourself.
- You need a cohesive strategy, rather than haphazardly working on varied marketing techniques
- You need support and feedback from a coach and like-minded community
Some things we cover:
- Clarity and setting up the right business model
- Inner healing to thwart self-sabotage
- Honing in on your target market and your unique message
- Foreseeing obstacles and developing a plan to navigate
- Time management
- Goal setting that works for you
- Developing a 5 stage marketing plan customized for your business
- Setting prices
- Websites and other promotional material
- Systems and automation that save time and effort
- Money management
- Developing products and packages for extra revenue
This is a 6 month class with weekly assignments. It's not bookwork, it's stuff you actually implement into your business. Each assignment builds on what you've done before. The class takes place in an online private forum called Kingdom Tribes which is a platform several of us put together so we could run classes. Classes are text and/or audio with a weekly optional group conference call on Thursday evenings. You can miss the call and still do fine in class. You can also go at your own pace, although it's to your advantage to keep up.
Dream Ventures is a huge amount of material packaged in very do-able chunks. It answered so many questions that I didn't even know how to ask. I felt so lost and confused before. I wasn't sure what I was missing, or how to fix it, but now I do. I know that there is a lot more that I can learn and do to make this even more successful, but I feel like I have a foundation and structure in place to make growth possible. I am so grateful that God led me down this somewhat circuitous path to find you! 😉
This is a fantastic class!!! Not only did I learn a lot, but I finally got all the research done for my book and should have it published this fall.I have a website that looks great! I have wisdom in managing my time, I have a good idea of how to market, I've made good friends in class, I'm going to be doing videos on my website and I never dreamed that would happen! I highly recommend this class for anyone wanting to start their own business or wanting to have what they already started take off. Every week's lesson was helpful and packed so full of valuable information, not just stuff -- but very useful tools.
Owning my own business would have been too scary going it alone, but with the help, encouragement and input from Seneca and other participants in Dream Ventures, I keep putting one foot in front of the other. I not only help kids gain abilities in music (which is also proven to affect language and math skills), but I get to hire some great music educators of all ages and give them a platform and salary in an arena that is finding less public financial support. It’s good living on the edge!
$70 per month, for 6 months.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
What if Thursday nights are not good for me?
No worries. The phone calls are optional, and you'll still get to ask questions or request feedback in the forum. Some people are just better talkers than typers, and real time feedback and discussion are helpful, but not necessary. The biggest factor for your success is showing up every week when it's good for you, and doing the work.
What if I don't get my assignment done each week?
Then it will be there for you the next week. You can go at your own pace, and it's a good goal to do an assignment a week, but things happen. Some assignments will be super easy for you, and others will be a bear. I would encourage you that done is better than perfect, and you can go back and fine tune later when you have an easy week.
How long do I have access to the course?
You'll have access to the forum for a year. All of the assignments will go into a PDF for you at the end as well.
What if I don't hear God very well?
Every week I have some questions that I want you to ask God about that are appropriate for the assignment you've been given. While it's good to place a priority on fine tuning your ability to hear, God is not so disempowered by your ineptness that He can't get you where you need to be. So while hearing is important, it's more important to have a properly positioned heart that is earnestly asking the questions.
Additionally, there is strategy in this class that is good standard practice, even if not particularly revelatory. In other words, you'll do fine, even if you're bumbling into obedience.
Do I need to already be in business?
If you have a business idea, you can use this class to get it started. If you do not know what to do for a business yet, you should look at the Discovery class.
If I'm in the Discovery class, can I take this one too?
If you feel like you're closing in on the right business, then definitely yes. If you still don't know, then you can probably enroll on faith that you'll get there, you can still work through the first month of assignments, by the second month, you will need to have a business. You can drop the class if you don' t by then.